CHILDCARE ASSISTANT REQUIRED
Join our team!
Potters Cross Pre-School Playgroup are recruiting for a Childcare Assistant for our busy group, caring for 2, 3 and 4-year olds. We provide a welcoming, calm and stimulating environment for children where they can grow to meet their full potential.
We are looking for a bubbly and energetic person to join our team, who can be flexible with working hours.
Working approximately 20 hours per week, term time only, between the hours of 8.30am and 3.30pm.
- A full and relevant level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification
- An up to date DBS would be an advantage
- Professional, enthusiastic and hard working
- A genuine love of children
- Confident communication skills with children and adults
- The ability to work as part of a team
- It would be preferable to have experience implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) to a high standard, ensuring that the children’s learning and activities are extended
- To provide a safe and secure environment for the children
- To be aware of safeguarding procedures
- To follow our policies and procedures
- To help set up activities each morning and help pit away at the end of the session
- To ensure that planning, observations, activities and the children’s profiles are up to date and link with the EYFS and the Statutory Guidelines
- To be a ‘Key Person’ for a group of children
- To work as part of a team with shared responsibilities
We provide Paediatric First Aid, Food and Hygiene and Safeguarding training
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Mandy Arnold (Manager)
Tel: 07742 616192
Come Visit Us!
We understand how tough the decision can be when choosing a childcare and education provider that’s right for your child and family routine. We’re all Mums ourselves and have been there and done it.
We, therefore, encourage all prospective parents and carers to visit our setting and to meet the team. Feel free to book yourself an appointment with us using the form below, or just by calling us on 07742 616192 (session time only) or 01384 878911.
Our Pre-School. Our Family. Our Community
What Our Families are Saying